Monday, December 17, 2007

Holiday hustle and bustle



I don't know about you, but the holidays just seem to eat my lunch every year. All of the excitement and color and special events are fun and the extra honor to Christ is wonderful, but I never feel so scatter-brained as I do around this time of year. Everything is going great with us. We are all healthy. Wes is enjoying his new job (still at HP), both boys are doing well in school. Our parents are all doing well and healthy. Ryan is having a blast with basketball and Brendan with gymnastics. LTC preparations are underway- we are working in the book of I Samuel and the theme is "Here am I". I'm so thankful that I can be "home" and available for whatever comes up, and where help is needed and just taking care of the family. I don't know how crazy I'd be if a had a regular job too.
This was party weekend. Wes and I went to his work party Saturday night, and a church party last night. Here are a couple of pictures of us getting ready to go to the work party. We were at Mom's house.. I don't have my tree decorated yet. It's up, but not decorated. Well, I hope you all are doing well. Love you all.--Christy

No comments: