Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Total classroom transformation





One of the cool things, to me, about IMPACT, is that it is such a wonderful collaborative effort(remember my "teamwork" fettish). Christians from all over Houston, as well as all over the country come and work together. Last week the helpers on my team were from Oklahoma and Tennessee. This week they are from Huntsville Alabama and somewhere in North Texas. When a group leaves and a new group comes in, the room decorations all change, because each group brings and sets up the stuff and then take it all down when they leave. Some of the rooms are just amazing. The team that did my room for this week is from Huntsville Alabama, so they brought this whole Chinese scene, structure and all (in pieces) from Alabama, and then put it all together here.

I'm so grateful to be a part of this work and get to share it with my children. The children we're teaching are so precious, and every day brings new joys and excitement.

No comments: